Tuesday, July 2, 2013

DAY 2

Well, I have never had a blog before, but why not start now.  I figured this would be good place to write my goals and make it public so Kristen can spy on me.  I have already worked out this morning and here are my goals for today:


  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Go to Insanity boot camp tonight
  • Keep it to 1200 calories
  • Go to grocery store and buy good clean food
  • Have a positive attitude and not let others affect me in a negative way
  • Take time tonight to write out tomorrows goals and my long term goals
  • Here is the big one!!!!.......Tomorrow night, I want to officially declare a decision to abstain from drinking on the 4th of July....Can I do it?
Ok, Here I go!

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!!!!! Way to step it up!!! I think you can do it but I know from personal experience it will be a tough one!

    ReplyDelete