I was MIA yesterday, perhaps because I did not want to admit that I broke down and had a glass of wine on the 4th. I am mad at myself.......I guess I will just try again. I did not drink last night and have no desire to do so tonight.
Yesterday, I went and did some consulting for another ortho office and when I got home, I just decided to relax. I didn't eat anything bad, but I didn't work out either. I guess I will make that my "day of rest" for the week.
Today, my daughter and I hiked the Avila ridge and finished with a jog. Eating so far so good! I will log it in my fitness pal.
If I were to be honest though, I think I can give this a little more effort. What I am not documenting are the "just one bite" things and they probably add up. Today I actually took a bite of a taco bell taco and spit it out....Yikes! One thing that I struggle with is over eating. I seriously can eat like a man. I am constantly hungry no matter what kind of food I am eating. How do I get past that? How do I get that "full" feeling?
No comments:
Post a Comment